You’ve sent the invitations, picked a theme and even chose the bridal shower games to play, go you! Now you just need to decide on bridal shower game prizes for the winners.
It can be hard enough to shop for a gift for someone you know, but finding a gift when you have no idea of who the recipient will be is much harder! Never fear, use our list to find the perfect prizes for your shower. Below is a a list of bridal shower game prizes for every type of guest, from young to old.
Many of the bridal shower game prizes would work as favors, so browse through keeping both in mind.
All of the items in our list are available at everyday stores. Craft stores, party supply stores, dollar stores, candy stores, liquor stores and department stores like Target or Wal-Mart. You can customize different ideas for your theme or budget. You don’t need to spend a lot to give out great prizes.
Edible Bridal Shower Game Prizes
- Fine chocolates: Depending on your budget you can go as fancy as Godiva or lower priced but equally decadent Lindor chocolates.
- Homemade chocolates: You can buy molds at a craft store and the chocolate melts to go in them. This is a great way to add a theme to the bridal shower prizes.
- Chocolate-covered fruit: Dip strawberries, cherries, banana slices, or blueberries into melted chocolate. Let harden on wax paper before packaging as favors. You can find dipping chocolate in most supermarkets.
- Cupcakes: Cupcakes have been elevated to an art for. You can get fabulous flavors and designs to package in individual cupcake boxes as a tasty bridal shower game prize.
- Petit fours: These little frosted cakes are a tea time tradition that make beautiful gifts. Box these individually in small cupcake boxes with a clear window for the best presentation.
- Snowball Cookies: Often called wedding cookies, these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are easy to make. Package them in a colored treat bag that matches the shower theme.
- Sugar cookies: You can make homemade cutouts decorated with frosting and piping. You can also choose professionally decorated masterpieces. Both of these are a delicious and beautiful treat.
Scented Bridal Shower Game Prizes
- Candles: From Yankee candle to beautifully scented votives, candles are always a favorite. Add a pretty glass candle holder to complete the shower prize.
- Spa products: Fill mini baskets with assorted spa products like hand cream, scented body lotion, homemade soaps, soft spa socks, or essential oils.
- A bouquet of flowers: Fresh flowers are always beautiful and a bouquet is an affordable prize.
- An essential oil diffuser with oil. You can get these very small with an inexpensive scented oil.
- Potted flowering plants: Perfect for a spring shower, the winner will have a beautiful reminder of the day that will last for months or longer.
Books and Picture Prizes
- Picture frames: Include a photo of the bride to be and the guest (to be sent after the shower unless a printer is available) as a memento of the bridal shower.
- Personalized theme gifts: You can go along with the theme of the shower and have something printed on a mug or keychain as a keepsake of the shower.
- Books: Choose from gift books, poetry , quote books, humorous books, or small, graphic-oriented books that work with your theme, such as a book about seasons, seashells, flowers, etc.
- Bookmarks: Bookstores carry nice selections of beautiful bookmarks, some with beading or embroidered embellishments.
- Travel coffee mugs with a small sample of flavored coffee.
- Christmas ornaments: If you have a shower close to the holidays, ornaments make the perfect bridal shower game prize and the selection is endless.
Themed Gift Basket Bridal Shower Game Prizes
- Gardening gift basket: Use a small plastic tub to place gardening tools, gardening gloves and seed packets in.
- Movie night gift basket: fill a dollar store large plastic bowl with microwave popcorn, theater size boxes of candy, and a redbox gift certificate. This is a shower prize favorite.
- Baking basket: fill a baking pan with various packaged cookie and brownie mixes along with a spatula and wooden spoon.
- Breakfast basket: Line a wire basket with a cloth napkin. Fill with homemade pancake mix, maple syrup, gourmet ground coffee, a scented candle, and some pastries from your favorite local bakery.
- Cheese and crackers gift basket: fill a basket with blocks of different cheeses and a couple packages of different textured crackers. Add a cheese knife and a small cutting board from the dollar store to round out the basket.
- Boozy gift basket: Fill a basket with a wine glass, a bottle of wine, and a bar of chocolate. Add a tin of nuts and a beach read for a relaxing day off for the winner. You can also do mini liquor bottles or cordials and a cordial glass for a slightly different game prize.
- Tea basket: Fill a vintage tea cup and a selection of tea bags in a variety of flavors like pumpkin spice, cranberry, or peach. Add some packaged shortbread cookies and a great paperback novel for a cozy night in.
- Snowy day gift basket: Put a generously sized mug along with a few packages of hot cocoa into a basket. Add some peppermints, marshmallows, soft mittens, and packaged cookies for a body warming gift.
Pretty Prizes to Wear
- Beaded bracelet
- Wish bead bracelets
- Temporary tattoos: Temporary tattoos have gotten classy over the years. You can choose words or phrases or a design that matches the shower theme. Craft stores carry the widest selection.
- Fuzzy slippers or a couple pairs of soft cabin socks.
- Winter gloves with a matching scarf
- A pair of fuzzy ear muffs with matching mittens
- A necklace that goes with the theme (seashells, teacup charm, etc.)